As much as I love to be glam….that is not really practical right now with social distancing. However, as much as I love pajamas….I also need to feel like I got ‘dressed” for the day on most days. It makes me feel a bit more productive. Ok so what have I been loving lately for my at home, comfy clothes? Here goes:
- Softspun Gap line: These are the softest things in the world. It is a jersey, knit collection that comes in hoodies, dresses, leggings, joggers, tanks etc. You can order online and there are some great sales currently.
2. Lululemon Align Pants: If you read my blogs, then you know I love these leggings. They are very flattering and the material is so soft you do not feel like you are wearing leggings at all. There is not constricted feeling with the high waist. Many people are actually selling these now on ebay for cheaper prices FYI.
3. Sweatshirts from The Beauty Cafe. They are warm, comfy, and have super trendy, graphic designs on them! And she makes home deliveries. Make sure to check out her website and instagram!
4. Spritual Gangster Tops and Tanks: They have the best, positive vibe mantras on them.
5. Booty by Brabants New Spring Collection: I love the bright, colors in the chrome collection for Spring. They are one size fits all….they really are. They also have regular and curvy fits too.
***And if you are sick of your current pajama rotation, then you should check out the pajamas on “Pajama Gram.” They are awesome!!!! I have a velour set from them that I love!
Stay safe and stay comfy!