Every season I get multiple requests to write an article about the latest shoe trends. Well, spring 2019 brings a variety of definitely “not plain” shoe styles. Here is the list!!!
- Lace Up Heels: I am obsessed with this look….super feminine!
2. Flatform Sandals: This goes along with the 90s resurrection, but these are surprisingly comfy!
3. Neon: Welcome the brights back into your life!!! I actually think they look awesome and pop against white or black pants, as well as denim.
I am loving the pop of bright yellow for spring.
4. Mint Green/Seafoam: This was a color trend about 5 years ago in the clothing world…and well…it has re-emerged in the shoe world for spring 2019.
5. Leopard/Zebra Print: This is HUGE in clothing and accessories and shoes!!! I think these two animal prints are style classics and they literally match any color you are wearing.
6. Mesh/Fishnet Shoes: These are HOT….and only for evening!!
7. Platform Sandals: I loved these in the early 2000’s and I LOVE them now! If you like to wear heels, these are the most comfortable to wear!!
If you want help locating spring shoes on a budget, please reach out!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.