Here is my latest group of monthly faves comin at ya!!!!
- Black and white french mani….Loving the mod vibe of this and the unexpected combo of the black base with the white, french tip.
2. Burts Bees Moisturizing Lip Mask…This is just one of the best things in the world for your lips during the winter. It is inexpensive and can be bought at your local CVS or Walgreens. You leave it on for about 5 minutes, and then you can say bye bye to dry, flaky lips.
3. Leaf earrings….Last summer the palm leaf was everywhere, and this year the leaf in general is everywhere. I love these gold toned earrings by “Johnnie Johnnie Goods.” Check them out on instagram!!
4. Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball….This was a perfect scent for me the last few weeks because I just got back from Aruba so the coconut smell was a nice reminder of my trip. I also love the combo of summer and winter this time of year.
5. Kristina Makris Matte Liquid Lipstick…..If you are a blog reader of mine, then you know I love Kristina and her makeup line. This is a gorgeous matte color that lasts all day and does not dry your lips.
I mean how amazing a job does she do tho….seriously!!!
6. Velour Tracksuits…..These are one of the most comfortable old school resurrections. I am loving the new clothing line by actor William Demeo, which can be found at:
Check them out online or on instagram….gotta love a Boston to New York collaboration.
7. Maxi Dresses: I am obsessed with the maxi dresses from
I took so many of their dresses on vacation to Aruba and received multiple compliments. Use Promo code “tiffgreaders” for a discount off your entire purchase!
8. Finipil Cream….This cream is a miracle after you get a wax, especially a bikini wax, for preventing in-grown hairs and nasty bumps. Get it on Amazon.
9. Remedy Exchange Juices… These are delicious and wonderful for your immune system. If you are in the Boston area check them out in Wakefield, Mass. They even have a “juice a day” club, which costs $30 for 30 days and entitles you to 50% off one juice each day.
10. Religious necklaces….Loving the return trend of the layered crosses in gold and old school medals……Pull them out of the drawers people! (Check out the gorgeous layered cross in the bottom right picture from Madison Ave. of Melrose)
Hope you enjoyed my latest edition of the Top 10!