Believe it or not….doing the monthly top 10s in wintertime is a bit more difficult because nothing seems as exciting…but I must admit that these top 10 items definitely are helping keep the winter blues away…..ok here goes….
- OPI Black Onyx: I love dark nail polish in Jan. and Feb. and this is about as classic black as it gets. It has a shine to it, which I love because it makes it look very sleek.
2. Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball: Every month I pick a scent from here because as many of my readers know I am obsessed with keeping my feet, hands, legs, elbows, and knees smooth year round. Getting a new scent each month keeps me motivated to make sure I use body cream every day. I love coconut scents and I think it is awesome how they incorporated it into a winter themed scent!
3. MILK mascara: I love hunting for new mascaras and this is my new favorite one by far. The volume it gives to your lashes is legit insane!
3. Kristina Makris Lipliner in “Boss Up”: As you all know, I love her lipgloss…..now I love her lipliner too. It is the perfect shade to pair up with nude colored glosses, and it stays on for hours and hours.
4. Winter Print Sweaters: They are cozy and somewhat of a novelty……like how a graphic t-shirt is during the summertime.
5. Shorts Paired with Over the Knee Boots: It is unexpected to wear shorts in winter…I like to be unexpected….stay tuned for more about this style in another blog article.
6. Santana Canada Boots: I admit that I was a little sad when Uggs went out of trend….not because I thought they looked cute….but because they keep your feet super warm and I am always cold. Well, my son found these boots for me for Christmas and I have gotten so many compliments on them!! I have them in red because that is my favorite color, but they also are available in grey, brown, and black as well.
Here is some info about the boots taken from the company website in case you are interested.
7. Designer Logo Scarves: Logos are back from the 90s and early 2000s….I was definitely a logo girl, so I am excited about this. I am loving the logos on scarves because it brings the trend back without causing “overkill.”
8. Sparkly Boots: I love sparkles in all forms, but I am obsessed with all of the sparkles they have been showing on shoes and boots lately. These boots are by Jessica Simpson and they come in black and silver. They dress up jeans and are perfect for formal attire too.
9. Alzheimer’s Association of Ma and Nh: I decided that in 2019 I would use my social media influence to assist a charity with fundraising efforts. My grandfather passed away from this dreadful disease, so I am eager and willing to support research efforts and find a cure. Stay tuned for more info as the year progresses.
10. Lash Lift and Tint: My girl Amy recently gave me a lash lift and tint, and now I am obsessed. Have not had to use my eyelash curler since, and it lasts a minimum of 6 weeks!! Mention me and your lash lift session will only be $49 or $60 with a tint!!! Call Amy at 617-637-7549. She even makes house calls!
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the monthly top 10!