I am still so excited about the love I am shown for the monthly top ten even after 5 years!!!! Here is July’s favorites!
- One Plant Bars: Cookie Dough is their new flavor. I love to eat these for breakfast when I am in a rush, especially in the car on the way to a workout class.
2. Wixie Watermelon Mint: This is insane!!!! You can buy at Whole Foods.
3. Tory Burch Sunglasses: I am loving her sunglass line this season, especially the overszied pairs.
4. Old Navy Sweatshirts: These are so comfy, only $10, come in a variety of sizes and colors, and they make great beach coverups too.
5. The pizza from Saltwater in Margate…….If you are every down the Jersey Shore, this restaurant is a MUST!
6. Basil: Yes, I know I am Italian but there is truly nothing like fresh basil in July. For some reason, it tastes the best during this month.
7. Shein Seamless Workout Sets: These are super inexpensive, true to size, wash well, stay put during exercise, and very flattering with their high waists.
8. Pistachio Cookies: I know these Italian cookies are mostly associated with the holidays, but I love them in summer. I tend to go visit my family’s bakery more during the summer months in Boston’s North End and they are definitely my go to treat!
9. Honolulu Sun: Perfect summer body cream by Bath and Body Works!
10. Green/leopard/white combo: Usually in the warmer months, I tend to pair leopard prints with hot pinks, but lately I am loving it paired with a bright green. I can thank the Celtics in the play offs for that combo!
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the monthly top 10!