I always switch up what beauty products I use during the summer months because our skin is totally different.
- St. Tropez Instant Glow: This is like tanning makeup as opposed to a self tanner. Hence, you wash it off in the shower so there will be no stress of making a self tanning mistake.
2. Garnier Vitamin C: This is great for preventing dark spots that the sun can bring on.
3. MAC Spice Lip Liner: This is the perfect nude shade for summer lips.
4. Beach Babe Salt Spray: This is the best hair texturizing spray for beach waves. I spray it on wet hair, braid my hair, sleep, and wake up with “beach hair.”
5. Revlon Lip Balm: This lip balm has spf in it for the sun and looks like a gloss when it is applied.
6. Bath and Body Works Beach Scrub: This smells amazing and looks like actual sand which ups the “cool factor” for this product I think. It is perfect for keeping you summer skin smooth. I use this on elbows, knees, and feet in the shower a few times per week.
7. OPI Funny Bunny: This is the perfect summer white and has been my go to color the last few summers when I want a white nail color.
8. Aqualina Pink Sugar Perfume: This smells like cotton candy and I get a ton of compliments every time I wear this. It is also super light and not overwhelming for hot weather.
9. NYX Peaches and Cream: Perfect summer color for all skin tones!
10. MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow: I actually wear this color year round, but it is by far the perfect bronze eyeshadow color for summer.