We have to put in a little more effort into our skin care routine for the winter because the cold air is so drying. If you don’t want to break the bank, here is a list of winter products you can find at stores like CVS, Walgreens, Target or Walmart for less than $30 dollars!
- Eucerin Hand Cream:
2. L’Oreal Lip Scrub:
3. John Frieda Touch Up Cream: This works awesome for static!
4. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanner:
5. Cetaphil Exfoliating Cleanser:
6. Garnier Leave in Conditioner:
7. Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil:
8. Burts Bees Hydrating Lip Oil:
9. NYX Cream Eyeshadow:
10. Rimmel Bronzer:
Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask about any of these products 🙂