I don’t know about you, but I know that I definitely use more beauty products in the winter than I do in warmer weather. I feel like my skin needs more care in colder temperatures and I tend to use more makeup. Here are my go to cold weather beauty products!
- Cera Ve Cream: This is super moisturizing, inexpensive, and great for all skin types.
2. Jergens Self-Tanner: I like a glow year round, and this self tanner is the easiest to use and has very little smell. I use it about 3 times per week.
3. Eucerin Hand Cream: My hands get super dry from constantly washing and sanitizing them. I put this cream on before bed every night.
4. Gucci Guilty: I like a strong perfume in the colder months at night and this is my absolute favorite the last few years.
5. Highlighting Stick: Winter skin lacks shine and a swipe of this on the cheek bones adds a great highlight and glow. Also, it costs less than $5 and lasts forever.
6. Burts Beese Lip Balm: I like this product because it is a combo of a lip balm and a lipstick because it adds a hint of color.
7. Foot Scrub: I like to use this in the winter a few times a week while I am in the shower. Although I still get pedicures year round, I do not get them as frequently as I do in the warmer months. This product is also great to use on knees and elbows too and can be found at Bath and Body Works.
8. LA Girl Lip Scrub: If you have not noticed, winter is hardest on the lips and I hate dry, flaky lips because I love lipstick and it makes it very difficult to apply. I love the smell of this lip scrub and it cost less than $5 in CVS. There are a few expensive lip scrubs I love, but they are not really worth the price. This gets the same job done for a lot less money.
9. Burts Bees Lip Mask: I do a lip mask about once a week in winter. This stays on for 5 minutes and can be found in Target.
10. OPI Black Onyx: I love dark nails in the winter. This color matches everything and is a classic color.
Hope you enjoyed my latest top 10!