People are slowly starting to take little getaways again, and I have received some questions recently about what I tend to always take away with me. Here is my recent list.
- Purell wipes: Awesome for wiping down surfaces on planes, trains, rental cars, etc.
2. Hand Sanitizer: Here are my favorite mini ones
3. Travel Size Makeup from Sephora: They have the best selection around.
4. Mini Retractable Brush from Target: The way this contorts is beyond cool.
5. Mini Bronzer from Target: This is not much bigger than a quarter.
6. Trial Size Deodorant: I like Dove’s selection.
7. Aqualina Pink Sugar Rollerball: My fave perfume of all time.
8. Bath and Body Travel Size Body Wash and Creams: I like to pack the beach one in summer and when going towards warm destinations.
9. Graphic T to fit your destination theme:
10. Mini Aquaphor: This works on dry lips from climate changes when traveling, as well as on cuts.
Hope you enjoyed this top 10!