I have become obsessed with the “Shein” fashion brand on Amazon. Not only do they have all the latest trends, but they also are inexpensive and have size ranges from xxsmall all the way through 3x. Here is what I am loving from them for Summer to Fall transition pieces.
- Satin Blouse: Absolutely perfect for a night out!
2. Off the Shoulder Top with printed sleeves: I love the leopard of course.
3, Layered mini skirt: This will look great with tights and booties in the Fall.
4. Wrap Dress: Universally flattering on all. Love the maroon color for this time of year.
5. Bike shorts: Check out the price of these!!!! Can’t beat it!
6. Long Sleeve Crop: I can’t wait to wear this top with high waisted denim and a paltform boot.
7. Skirt: This style skirt is great for Fall, Summer, Spring, and Winter trips to warm places. It looks great dressed down with a white tank top and Converse, but would also looked great with a black crop top and jeweled sandals.
8. Camo Romper: Love the long sleeves on this, and I think it would look chic with tan, wedge sneakers or knee high boots.
9. Black Jumpsuit: Layer this with a denim jacket or long cardigan in cooler weather.
10. Loungewear Sets: I love leopard, and I love pajamas and for under $20, this was a no brainer.
Happy Shopping People!!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.