Here it is folks!!! My monthly top 10 list of current favorites!!!!
- Cara-Cara Oranges: I love oranges during the winter time. Maybe it is because I feel like I am getting an extra dose of vitamin C. This type of orange is kind of like a grapefruit. Any way….I am obsessed.
2. Kristina Makris Eyeliner: If you have been reading my blogs or following me on insta then you know how much I love Kristina as a makeup artist, and you also know how much I love her bronzer and lip products. Well, now add eyeliner to the list!
3. Golden Star Beauty Self Tanning Products: Everyone feels Blah in winter and a little glow helps pump you up. These self-tanners are organic, vegan, and cruelty free and they actually smell amazing!!!!
4. A. Biggins Creations: This local company makes the cutest graphic clothing items for all ages!!! Make sure you follow them on insta!!!!
I love this graphic-t for Valentine’s Day.
5. White Sweater Dresses: Obsessed with winter white is an understatement. Try it ladies. I guarantee you will get a ton of compliments because seeing someone in all white during January is unexpected!
6. Bogie and Bacall: I love Old Hollywood and I love this couple’s love story and her style.
7. Headband Extension: When my hairdresser told me to get this product I thought she was crazy!!!! But for only $10 on Amazon I thought it was worth a shot. It is so easy to use for a night out or special occasion, comes in a variety of hair colors, and an option of curly or straight. Mine even stayed on overnight one time! I got about 5 months of off and on use and just ordered another one!
8. Sequin Rompers: Who says you have to stop wearing sequins one the holidays end??? Keep wearing them for a night out!!! I think a romper is a perfect transition from winter to early spring by adding a jacket or tights and boots. This one comes from Madison Ave. of Melrose.
9. Velour: The velour tracksuit came back on trend last winter. Currently, I am loving velour pajamas to lounge around in. They are so warm and so comfy it is ridiculous!
10. Express Jeans: I have liked the fit of Express Jeans since I was 18 years old, but I love their high waisted flare style. They are flattering on everyone and have just enough stretch. I got this pair at clearance prices online.
Hope you enjoyed the monthly edition of my top 10!!!!