I always love looking back on the past year and picking my favorite styles and looks that I have worn. Last year I did a contest based on my year’s recap and I have gotten a ton of requests to do this again!!! So here is how it works!!
-Read this article and choose your favorite look out of my top 12
-If your top choice matches my selection, then your name goes into a drawing. If you are selected then you win the prize! Pretty Simple right!!!
******To get your selection to me, the best way is to DM me on instagram @tiffyg77 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “contest.”
Ok here are my top 12 looks of 2019!!! (In no particular order by the way!)
- Beachfrills maxi dress: Perfect for an island vacation
2. Purple Gown: This may have been one of the most elegant dresses I wore in 2019 in an unexpected color. The gown is from Lady Black Tie.
3. Old School Rocker: This is totally not like me to wear, but I rocked it for a photo shoot. Stone washed jeans, retro CK tee, and fringe booties.
4. Snakeskin Bell Bottoms and Satin Crop Top from Pretty Little Thing: This was my “birthday party” look
5. Tiffany Blue Tulle Skirt
6. Bloomingdales Couture Gown: This was my “flip the switch” when my friend Chad styled me for once.
7. Red Carpet White, Floral Dress from LIT Boutique: This red carpet event was on a gold course so the florals were a perfect print to wear.
8. Leopard Skirt and Rockstud Heels: This outfit was for a night out at the casino.
9. Lace Dress: I love the classic look of a black, lace gown with red lipstick.
10. Sweats: This casual look from Madison Ave. of Melrose could actually transition perfectly from day to night when you add those fur, chunky heeled boots.
11. 1970s Boho: I love the kimono paired up with the white boots and the bell bottom jeans from Express.
12. Snakeskin Dress from Pretty Little Thing: Snakeskin print was one of the biggest fashion trends in 2019!!!!!
Wishing all of my readers a safe, healthy, and happy New Year. Thank you all for your support throughout this past year, and stay tuned for the January series on how to highlight your best features. No need to have the mantra “new year new you.” Instead, let’s just focus on the best you that you can be!!!!!