Hi readers!!! Happy December!!! This is my most difficult month to pick my faves because there is just sooooo much good out there in the stores!!!! But here goes!
- Earrings by Johnnie Johnnie in festive prints:
2. Cel Md Neck and Chest Cream: You can not neglect this area ladies!!!
3. Zicam Gummies: These taste yummy and prevent colds!
4. Graphic Tees from Tamara of Boston: Super comfy and super personalized!
5. Distressed Black Jeans: My faves come from American Eagle and they have a TON of sizes and lengths!!!
6. Leopard Work Out Clothes:
Love my Poisewear tank and Steve Madden sneakers:
7. Pats sweaters from Madison Ave. of Melrose: They are super warm and I always get compliments when I wear these.
8. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine: I love the dark red. It lasts forever, and keeps your lips hydrated ALL day!!!
9. Whole Foods Candy Cane Cookies: To die for!
10. Two Piece Skirt Sets: These are flattering on curves of all sizes!! And super comfy to wear!
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of my top ten faves!!!