Every shopper loves the change of the seasons because that means great sales in the stores and malls!!!! It is a shopper’s dream!!! Come the end of November, many fall items tend to go on clearance to make room for heavier winter items, as well as holiday attire. Here are my suggestions on what to bargain hunt for!
- Ankle Boots: Stores are discounting these to make room for cold weather and snow boots.
2. Long Cardigans: These have been around since July…time to move them out for heavier sweaters.
3. Jeans: Denim floods the stores during back to school sales so now they have an abundance left and are trying to make room for updated styles.
4. Blankets: Most people update their rooms for colder weather in early Fall when summer ends so stores have had blankets in for awhile.
5. Graphic T-shirts: Although we think of these as Spring or Summer items, they make great layering pieces for Winter under blazers and sweaters.
6. Denim Jackets: They have been in stores for at least six months. Time to ship them out and make room for the new spring style, denim jackets that will be coming in soon.
7. Plaid Shirts: Again…..early Fall item…..But so holiday perfect!
If you want to know my favorite stores to bargain shop, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.