It is always sooooo hard for me to narrow down my top 10 faves during the summer months…because everything always seems better in summer!!! Anyways…here is my current list!
- Bath and Body Works Waikiki Coconut: Everyone knows I love coconut everything in summer….but this scent is absolutely amazing!!!!
2. Split side maxi dresses: I love maxi dresses in summer. They are comfortable and flattering. However, the new style maxi dresses that have slits on the sides are even more flattering because they show a little leg and give you more of a shape.
3. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume: This is an oldie but goodie summer perfume. My bestie gave it to me for my birthday last year and I am loving the nostalgic feeling I get when I put it on.
4. Nude Color Booty by Brabants Crop leggings: I love this color in summer. They look wonderful with a summer glow, and match literally every color. The flattering shape is to die for and they are priced under $100.
5. Sephora coconut wipes: These are travel size, which is perfect for your summer, weekend getaways. They take all of the oil and makeup off your face without drying out your skin….and….they’re coconut based 🙂
6. Hourglass Caution mascara: I am always on the hunt for new mascaras, and I tend to try them in travel sizes to make sure I like them. This one I highly recommend. I got it at Sephora. It does not flake, and it makes your lashes super thick, dark, and voluminous.
7. Shorts that look like a skirt: When I wore this outfit, everyone thought I had on a skirt. However, they are shorts from Pretty Little Thing. I bought them in leopard (shown below) and snakeskin too. They are amazing on hot days and the flared look is flattering for curves.
8. Neutrogena lip crayon: This is perfect for when you want a little more than a gloss, but not a heavy lipstick when it is hot out. I am obsessed with their classic red color.
9. Kale chips: My father’s friend has a daughter who recently started a company where she makes organic kale chips. They are all natural, vegan, come in 3 flavors, have 20 grams of plant based protein….and are delicious! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Check them out at
10. Kimons with denim shorts: Denim shorts and a tank are effortless in summer. I always get chilled when air conditioning is blasting, and I love to wear a lightweight kimono as a sweater this summer. The prints add color to your basic tank top and denim shorts and I got so many compliments when I wore this outfit last week into the city. This kimono comes from “Beachfrills” online.
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the July Top 10!
You must be logged in to post a comment.