It is always sooooo hard for me to narrow down my top 10 faves during the summer months…because everything always seems better in summer!!! Anyways…here is my current list!
- Bath and Body Works Waikiki Coconut: Everyone knows I love coconut everything in summer….but this scent is absolutely amazing!!!!
2. Split side maxi dresses: I love maxi dresses in summer. They are comfortable and flattering. However, the new style maxi dresses that have slits on the sides are even more flattering because they show a little leg and give you more of a shape.
3. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume: This is an oldie but goodie summer perfume. My bestie gave it to me for my birthday last year and I am loving the nostalgic feeling I get when I put it on.
4. Nude Color Booty by Brabants Crop leggings: I love this color in summer. They look wonderful with a summer glow, and match literally every color. The flattering shape is to die for and they are priced under $100.
5. Sephora coconut wipes: These are travel size, which is perfect for your summer, weekend getaways. They take all of the oil and makeup off your face without drying out your skin….and….they’re coconut based 🙂
6. Hourglass Caution mascara: I am always on the hunt for new mascaras, and I tend to try them in travel sizes to make sure I like them. This one I highly recommend. I got it at Sephora. It does not flake, and it makes your lashes super thick, dark, and voluminous.
7. Shorts that look like a skirt: When I wore this outfit, everyone thought I had on a skirt. However, they are shorts from Pretty Little Thing. I bought them in leopard (shown below) and snakeskin too. They are amazing on hot days and the flared look is flattering for curves.
8. Neutrogena lip crayon: This is perfect for when you want a little more than a gloss, but not a heavy lipstick when it is hot out. I am obsessed with their classic red color.
9. Kale chips: My father’s friend has a daughter who recently started a company where she makes organic kale chips. They are all natural, vegan, come in 3 flavors, have 20 grams of plant based protein….and are delicious! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Check them out at
10. Kimons with denim shorts: Denim shorts and a tank are effortless in summer. I always get chilled when air conditioning is blasting, and I love to wear a lightweight kimono as a sweater this summer. The prints add color to your basic tank top and denim shorts and I got so many compliments when I wore this outfit last week into the city. This kimono comes from “Beachfrills” online.
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the July Top 10!