Someone recently asked me if I could pick on one hand what I would suggest people purchase this spring what I would say….so I thought about it for a few days….and well….here goes….
- Over-sized white t-shirt: I think we all buy new white t-shirts and tanks when spring rolls around, but I am loving the over-sized look because of its versatility. You can tie it up, wear it off the shoulder, tuck the front in, etc.
2. Nude bodysuit: If you read my blogs then you know I already think that the bodysuit is universally flattering on everyone. Tans and nude shades are the rage this spring, and I highly suggest buying a bodysuit in this shade. It is a great layering piece for an inexpensive price.
3. Wrap Dress or A-line Dress: These are the two styles trending this spring….and thankfully they are both universally flattering.
4. White Blazer: We all love a good, black blazer as a lightweight, chic jacket to layer with on cooler spring days and nights….but why not switch it up with white?? Still a neutral, and it will also carry you right into summer. I actually love a white blazer with denim shorts, a bodysuit or tank, and strappy heels for a night out.
5. Bamboo Bag: This bag emerged last spring by the brand Gaia and it spread like wildfire. People have a love/hate relationship with it. I love it….but my son calls it my birdcage. Regardless, it is not going anywhere soon, and it is back for another season.
Please reach out if you need help locating any of my “Fab 5!”