I recently had the pleasure of working with a store called “Lady Black Tie”, which is based in Andover, Massachsuetts, as well as online for domestic shipping.
They specialize in occasion gowns for making memories. For your next black tie event or for celebrating major milestones in your life, Lady Black Tie in Andover will have your fashion-forward look. They specialize in Prom dresses, Formal Dresses, Wedding Guest dresses, Pageant dresses, black tie dresses, special occasion dresses, customized dresses.
Here are some recent trends in the formal gown world for the upcoming season….
- Think Princess….Cinderella…Tulle……Beading…..all the “extra” in other words! Right clink link to buy below:
2. Strapless and Mermaid style…..This is the epitome of elegance and simplicity and flatters an hour glass shape. Right click link to buy below:
3. Disco Glam!! Metallics in gold and silver and sequins and beads! Right click link to buy below:
4. Ruched low back…… Right click link to buy below:
5. Satin and backless… Right click to buy below:
The red and purple gowns come from an amazing line that can be made in a custom way.
“At Lady Black Tie, we want you to wear a unique gown for your special occasion; one that suits your sense of style and personality. We carry one particular collection in our store in which the gowns can be made to your specifications. We have 15 varying cuts & sample styles in store, in sizes ranging from XS-XL. The price on these gowns range from $350-$410.
The Three Things You Can Customize From This Collection:
Choose from a color swatch of over 80 colors. We carry 25 of the most popular colors in store on our varying styles, ready for you to try on and see how they work for your complexion.
Any gown from this line can be ordered with or without a leg slit.
****And speaking of purple dresses, this color is near and dear to my heart since I have been in collaboration with the Alzheimer’s association of Mass and Nh.
On May 8, the Alzheimer’s Association hosts its seventh annual Hope on the Harbor dinner at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston. A gown from Lady Black Tie would be perfect for this event. The Hope on the Harbor dinner:
- recognizes business and community champions for their extraordinary personal contributions to the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association
- assembles corporations, community leaders and philanthropists to support the Alzheimer’s Associations vision of a world without Alzheimer’s.
- In past years, Hope on the Harbor has raised over $6 million dollars to help the Alzheimer’s Association continue to provide care and support to individuals living with Alzheimer’s and their families at no cost.
- Almost 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease, by 2050 this number is projected to more than double. With your support of Hope on the Harbor, the Alzheimer’s Association can continue its work to increase awareness, advocacy, research and support services at a pace that is equal to the growth of the disease.
Alzheimer’s awareness is near and dear to my heart and soul. Growing up…my grandfather was like my third parent….He was supportive, kind, fun, hard working, and just such a gentle man. He was selfless and always took care of everyone else before he worried about himself. I watched him suffer from this disease and it was heart wrenching. You actually grieve the person while they are physically alive.
I would greatly appreciate it if all my friends, family and readers would help support my cause in the next coming months….more info. to come on how you can donate…..and how you can join in my “Pilates and Prosecco” event on Friday May 17 at Studio Poise!!!!
***Please reach out to me if you need help with styling for a formal event.