I love visiting Dani Kaye boutique in North Andover, Mass. (FYI…..You can also follow her on instagram and order online.) She has a great mix of casual, office, and dressy attire. Here are my latest faves from her store.
- Sweater and Jeans…..This super soft sweater is by Blan Noir. The shoulder can be unbuttoned for a variety of looks. The jeans are the Rocket Crop by Citizen.
2. Velvet Jeans, Turtlenck, Faux Fur…This is perfect for this time of year with velvet being a huge trend for Winter 2019. Jeans are from Black Cherry. Turtleneck is Kenzie, and the coat is by Allen Schwartz.
3. Sequin Jacket and Flares: The season to sparkle and shine is still continuing into January. Jacket is by Forest Lily. Tank is by Last Tango and jeans are the crop flares from J Brand.
4. Star Burnout T-shirt and Jeans: I LOVE the star details on the sleeves as I love everything celestial. The shirt is by Scotch and Soda and the jeans are the Rocket Cropped Ripped style from Citizens of Humanity.
5. Floral Blouse and Purple Velvet Pants: Purple and velvet are BOTH huge trends, and florals are definitely sticking around…hence this outfit is RIGHT on trend!
She also has amazing jackets such as this leather and mesh one!!! How gorgeous!
Definitely visit Dani Kaye and make sure you follow them on instagram and visit their website at