Last year during the week of New Year’s Eve, a lot of people asked me what I thought my top looks of the past year were. I wrote an article about it, and it was a hit so I decided to do it again!!! I admit that it was tough to narrow down 10 outfits I loved, but here goes…..I should add, they are in no particular order because that would have been even harder to pick!!
- Yellow wide leg pants and floral crop top:
2. Leather leggings and maxi dress:
3. Summer romper:
4. Plaid skirt and body suit:
5. Old school Fila’s return:
6. Pellone designs skirt:
7. 1970’s Disco jumpsuit:
8. Camo sweatpants and black tank:
9. White vintage fur coat:
10. White floral off the shoulder dress:
Message me your favorite look and let’s see the consensus!!! Happy New Year! Bring on 2019!!!!