New Year’s Eve is one of those nights where you can sort of embrace your inner fashion goddess….Here is what I suggest to wear this year when you are ringing in 2019!!!!
- Silver or Gold Sequin Dress:
I am obsessed with gold dresses lately!!!
2. Satin Wide-Leg Pants:
Believe it or not I saved a pair of satin, flared pants from Bebe from 10 years ago, and I love them still!!!
3. Anything Velvet: Technically, New Year’s Eve is still within the holiday season range of time and velvet is trendy so I figured why not!!!
4. Patent Leather: The 90s are back…….. and it IS a good night to shine!
5. Crop Top Sets: These are all the rage…and for the bold….if you work hard for your body, then rock this look and head into the New Year full of confidence!
6. Jeans and Sequin Top: Perfect for a casual night or a house party.
7. Graphic T-Shirt in a New Year’s Theme: Again…this style is perfect for casual parties….or it can be dressed up with heels and a sequin skirt.
I love this cute t shirt from Scout and Molly’s that says “cheers”…
****AND the shoes I recommend wearing out this New Year’s Eve…platforms!!!!!
Happy New Year!
You must be logged in to post a comment.