There are certain prints we all tend to see more of during the month of December…some of these prints work year round, but we tend to wear more of them near the holidays. Here are some ways to rock my favorite, classic holiday prints.
- Christmas Plaid….I Love a red or green base….but navy works too.
2. Red and Black Buffalo Check:
3. Fun Holiday Print Leggings: A little crazy…but fun….and anything goes this time of year!
4. Black/Gold chevron: Love this print for parties and nights out.
5. Winter Print Sweaters: I like ones with snowflakes because you can wear them in January and February as well. These are perfect with jeans on a snowy day.
Happy shopping! Happy holidays!!!