Whether you like to get decked out on Christmas Eve (like my family does) or stay in your pajamas….this article has something for everyone!!! Here are my favorite holiday go-to outfits.
- Holiday Graphic T-shirt: This look is perfect when you want to keep it casual. I like this look for Christmas Day, because my family tends to be more low key that afternoon.
I am obsessed with this one from Macy’s…especially because I love the word “slay” LOL.
I also love this fun, holiday sweater from Madison Ave. of Melrose.
2. Pencil Skirt: This is perfect when you prefer a dressier look that is classic year round too.
I am obsessed with wearing vintage sweaters, like my grandmother’s in the picture below, with pencil skirts for a retro, winter look.
3. Touches of Plaid ANYTHING: Plaid is a classic holiday print so wear it with joy!!!
4. Jeans with a Red top/sweater: Honestly most of us probably already have this combo. in our closets too!
5. Pops of Velvet: This material has always been popular around the holidays, but lately it is just plain popular!!!
I have a red velvet top that I love to wear in December from Macys.
6. Winter White: All I have to say about this look is….just be a rebel….
7. Satin Blouse: I remember my mom wearing these when she dressed up in the 1980s for holiday parties…and they are back!!!!! I wish she saved some of hers actually!
8. Winter Print Sweaters:
I admit…I was kind of against these, but I got one at Marshalls and I kind of love it now.
9. Holiday Pajamas: I mean this may be the only holiday that it is perfectly acceptable to host in pajamas!
I love my holiday pajamas!
But I must share a secret…I bought these “pajama” pants for $7 at Marshalls in a classic, buffalo check print that is always popular for the holidays, and I am wearing them as a joggers!
Whatever you decide to wear I hope you have an amazing holiday!
2 thoughts on “What Do I Wear on the actual holidays…..”
Great ideas per usual Tiff ♥️
Thank you xo
Comments are closed.