Ok!!! I have had soooo many requests regarding gift suggestions so here is my list of current faves!!! I have to say…..I feel like you can not go wrong with giving a gift card, but I always like for people to have a little something to open too. Ok Here goes!!!
- Sephora Mascara Sampler: This is literally the perfect gift for ladies who love lashes. Mascara is one of the products I will not leave home without wearing (even if I have no other makeup on), and this is such a great value of high-end mascaras. I love every single one! Pair this up with a Sephora gift card!
2. Roller ball perfumes: These average around $20 and fit in a stocking perfectly. You can get these at Macy’s so it is easy to pair up with a Macy’s gift card. I did this for my cousins one year for the holidays and it was a hit. Here are my three favorite perfumes, and I usually do get compliments when I wear them…AND everything makes me nauseous except for these…so needless to say….they are pretty safe to wear.
3. Pom Pom Hats: I love these pom pom hats from
These are my favorite pom pom hats because the pom pom is detachable and can be worn as a beanie as well.
I think these hats would pair up nicely with extra big/extra long socks! I know I am sock obsessed and always cold and am in a rink pretty much every weekend from sept. through april, but they really do keep you warm and look adorable over leggings or with a dress!
I get mine in packs of 3 at Amazon, but Target and Marshalls sell them too.
4. Lakes Region Bracelet: I think this bracelet is so pretty and it layers well with other jewelry. The best part is that part of the proceeds are donated to the Make A Wish Foundation, so your gift purchase is giving back to sick children.
It can be purchased at
5. Zip Code Keychain: This key chain is from PT Color Market. I love mine. It is made with a leather material that is sturdy and does not stain.
It can be bought at
6. Lip Gloss by Kristina Makris: If you read my blogs already then you know I am obsessed with this lipgloss. So many of my friends and family have purchased it and love it also. You can pair the glosses with a gift card to Flawless Makeup and Beauty and Lounge and you will be good to go!
You can purchase at
7. Pellone Design Scarves: A scarf always makes a great gift during the holidays, but these are just gorgeous. They are made with 100% silk, and the material allows them to be worn in all seasons. They come in gorgeous colors and prints, and would look amazing packed away for a winter vacation. Order them at http://www.melissapellone.com
8. Chowdaheadz T-shirts: If you live in New England, you will love this website! There is something for everyone in the family, and they also have adorable candles in with unique New England scents, like this one that says “Noreaster.” By the way…how cute is this holiday t-shirt that has the state of Massachusetts wrapped in Christmas lights!!!
As a hockey mom, I love this t-shirt ……but there are SO MANY more to choose from…check them out and use PROMO CODE: TIFFY for a discount!!
9. Winter sport Hats from Madison Ave. of Melrose…. Being a hockey mom, I tend to gravitate towards the Bruins hats, but she has Pats and Celtics too!!
10. Last but not least…..A styling gift card with me!!!!!!!!!!! Two hours costs $50!!! This is available for both women and men!
Hope you enjoyed my gift guide, and please reach out if you need any help with your holiday shopping 🙂