I love exploring and shopping in new stores. The latest store I visited that was new to me was called Scout & Mollys at Market Street in Lynnfield. Their story is on their website and reads as follows:
Scout and Molly’s Boutique began with a dream. A place where women would feel comfortable shopping, a place where they didn’t have to worry about what they were wearing when they walked in the store, a place where women could count on a friendly face and an honest opinion.
With equipped stylists at every Scout & Molly’s store, we choose from a variety of styles and silhouettes to help our customer feel beautiful in her clothing. We are proud to carry the latest and best designer brands. These include names such as AG Jeans, Spiritual Gangster, Bernardo, Tees by Tina, Good Human, David Lerner, Olive + Oak, and BLANKNYC, to name a few. Our diversity of brands enriches the experience of our customers by having a plethora of styles to choose from. This is in addition to the helpful expertise of our stylists to guide them in the right direction. Our stylists believe and practice always treating people with respect, kindness, and honesty.
Lisa Larocca owns the Lynnfield location, and she is just an amazing lady. Ok so here were my favorite outfits from my last visit.
- Jumpsuit: This is by Bishop + Young, and it comes in pinstripe and burgundy.
2. Blue Dress: This dress is by French Connection. Bag is by Vash, and Necklace is by Karine Sultan.
3. Pink Cami/Leather Pants: This outfit just rocked! Cami is by Bailey 44. Pants by Tyler Madison. Sunglasses by Quay. Bangle by Ann Paige.
4. Plaid Top: I fell in love with this plaid top. The cowl neck fit is one of my favorite styles, and I thought the colors were perfect for Thanksgiving. Top is by Trina Turk. Jeans are Black Orchid. Bag is Melie Bianco.
5. Floral Blouse/Jeans: The back of this blouse is just as pretty as the front. Super feminine and perfect color pattern for Fall. Blouse is by Astr and Jeans by Black Orchid.
6. Bodysuit/Skirt: This is perfect for a work outfit. The skirt is classic and timeless, and the bodysuit is very versatile and can be worn with numerous outfits. Bodysuit is by Bailey 44. Skirt is by I Love Tyler Madison. Bag is Melie Bianco.
7. Sweater/Jeans: This was such a fun and trendy look with the sweater having feathers on the sleeves, and the jeans filled with pearls. Sweater is by 525 American. Jeans by Mavi. Necklace is by Karine Sultan.
8. Dress: Another great fall dress….and perfect and comfy for Thanksgiving! Dress is by Astr.
9. T-shirt/ Leggings: This screams “Fun for October.” FYI: These leggings are by Spanx and are super flattering and comfortable. T-shirt is by Tamara Boston. Jacket is by Astr.
10. Faux Leather Jacket: The sleeves on this jacket put a modern spin on a classic item, which makes it dressy enough for evening over a dress. Yet, it also looks great for a casual day with jeans and leggings.
This store had so many graphic t-shirts that I wanted to buy them all!
They also have amazing gifts such as candles, soaps, and accessories.
Please visit them at their Market St. location and follow them om instagram @scoutandmollyslynnfield.