I have loved wearing rompers the past few years. I get sad when I have to put them back in the closet for the cooler months, so I decided to rack my brain for some ways to wear rompers more often when the temperatures drop.
- Pair rompers up with tall boots:
This is the way I have been rocking the romper lately…
2. Wear with Tights:
3. Wear a longer cardigan sweater over it:
4. Choose rompers in dark florals, colors, or fall-ish prints:
5. Wear a moto jacket over the romper:
6. Wear with ankle booties:
7. Throw on a denim shirt or jacket:
Or a plaid shirt:
So ladies….do not be in such a rush to pack away those rompers just yet!!!!! They can last a little bit longer!
You must be logged in to post a comment.