I absolutely LOVE finding unique places to shop around Boston….especially places that are hidden gems….Well, I recently shopped at Soodee boutique. Soodee is an upscale women’s boutique offering timeless fashion for the sophisticated woman. Pieces are hand-picked to suit the “Soodee” look; selections represent international cutting edge designers and classic pieces with a twist. Their goal is to provide the most flattering looks and trends available for all fashionistas. Style is their obsession and clients come first. In fact, I had the pleasure of meeting the owner and she was lovely. I watched her and her sales associate help style some women of various body shapes and sizes and not one of them left without a shopping bag. Soodee was established in 2007 on Boston’s famed Newbury Street in the heart of Back Bay, and they have recently opened a second location on Beacon Hill’s Charles Street.
Although Soodee has a variety of tops, sweaters, and jackets….I found myself mesmerized with their skirts and dresses!! One was prettier than the next! I am a frequent shopper….as we know…LOL…and I honestly have not seen these pieces in other stores or online…..Ok Lets go through my favorites!!!!!
- Skirts….I fell in love with the following two skirts…One of them was a basic black skirt that has a white trim…but I feel like it can be paired with so many tops. I literally left on my exercise tank and it still looked adorable.
I also loved this a-line skirt with the “evil eye” print…..super unique….and comfy….
2. Cobalt Dress…..this color is very trendy currently….looks amazing on everyone….and this style dress is extremely flattering on all body types.
3. Disco Gold Dress……I am obsessed with all things disco (as many of my readers know already)….this dress is just insane…there is no other word for it…insane…the details on the front….the way the waist line kind of “sucks” you in…the color gold…bold but not tacky….this one may be my fave…..
4. Metallic Green…..This reminds me of a snake….shiny and sleek….Loved the color!
5. Classic style retro…..this dress was just so elegant and can be worn for numerous occasions…or even to work…. I also have not seen this print on many articles of clothing…Love the navy/cream/red combo in the dress too.
6. Black t-shirt dress with pearl buttons….I love how this dress was super casual….but yet a soft, sweater knit for fall…..and the pearl buttons add a feminine detail to the dress.
7. Red Dress….Red is my favorite color so I automatically gravitate towards all red dresses…this one was my favorite…I liked the longer length for the upcoming cooler months, but I love the trendy, off the shoulder style paired with the classic, fit-and-flare fit on the bottom.
8. Mod…..This dress with the stripes screams the “mod” look…..again…this style is very comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down…..
In addition to all of the amazing skirts and dresses I fell in love with, I also really liked this black blazer. The varying lengths of the blazer on the bottom add an edge to a classic blazer. Although it looked beautiful over the dresses, I think it would also look great with jeans and a tank top.
Definitely check out SOODEE if you are in the Boston area at one of their locations or follow them on instagram @soodeeboutique or online at https://soodee.com/