Back by popular demand for another month…..here are the latest faves!!!!!
- OPI Taupeless-Beach…. For some reason, I struggle with what nail color to wear during the month of September….I am sick of the light colors because I have been wearing them since early Spring. Yet, I do not want to start wearing dark colors yet either (as much as I love them) because I know they will be on my nails for the next 6 months. Well, I solved this dilemma with this color…..the perfect combo of grey and taupe mixed together.
2. Jean shorts/Cowboy Boots Combo…..Never thought I would ever wear cowboy boots….but yet here I am…..loving them….maybe it is because I am sick of riding boots because I have been wearing them for so long and I needed an alternative style that was just as comfortable…anyhow…I think the combo of denim shorts and cowboy boots is the perfect fall transition outfit.
3. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Anything!!! I am pumpkin obsessed (yes totally one of THOSE PEOPLE)…..they have the best variety of candles, body creams, kitchen soaps, etc…I literally go crazy in this store.
4. Belted A-line dress…This style dress is universally flattering on everyone’s body type…It works for daytime casual, as well as a formal event. This style dress has been around for years, and it seems to really be making a comeback in fashion.
I am loving these belted dresses from Soodee in Boston.
5. Return of the Matching Sweatsuit….matchy-matchy sweats were outdated for a while, but the return of 90’s fashion styles has brought them back….loving it!
Really liking these sweatsuit styles from Fitness Hub Boutique.
6. Black Leather Wedges….this is just such a versatile shoe that also is very comfortable (more on this shoe and how to wear it in another article)…..
I am currently rocking the studded ones by Steve Madden….
7. Old School Dior…It is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember my girlfriends and I being obsessed with Dior bags back in the day….I am so beyond glad that I kept them nicely stored away because not only is Dior back….but the vintage styles are even more popular!
Check out this amazing Dior from Madison Ave. Melrose…..
8. PVC Jackets…Another 90’s fave…. this item styles just like a leather jacket during the fall months….but just a tad more updated…
I did not invest a ton of money into this coat because we really do not know how long the trend will last…I actually found this adorable one at Target!
9. Green Jumpsuits….I still love the 70s disco looks…..and I think jumpsuits are an awesome alternative to dresses and black pants for an evening out or an event. Dark green is trending for fall, as is the wide leg style. This color green looks amazing on all skin tones and hair colors, and I am ecstatic to see green jumpsuits in so many stores lately!
I found my green jumpsuit at Marshalls for $19.99…
UMMMMM…on another note how amazing are these gold, platform shoes and bag from Madison Ave. Melrose…..
I also found this casual olive-green colored jumpsuit at Target.
10. Lipgloss….I LOVE my girl Kristina Makris of Flawless Makeup Lounge…not only is she an award-winning, Boston makeup artist, but she is also an amazing person. Anyhow, she has been working so hard on a lip gloss line that will be launching soon…stay tuned for more….but I can tell you it has been tested on a multitude of skin tones and it literally flatters everyone! I fell in love with both shades…..can not wait until it is available for purchase!
11. Mel the Clothing….I love fun clothing items…..I recently discovered Mel B…she has super fun jackets and tops that are embellished. She is also based in the Boston area, and I love supporting local Bostonians!!!
This jacket is perfect for a bachelorette or wedding party, or any fun celebration really.
And if you are a Boston Red Sox fan, check out this unique, over-sized, sequin top.
Follow Mel on her instagram page @mel_the_clothing or visit her etsy shop to make a purchase http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeltheClothing
Hope you all enjoyed my latest and greatest edition!!! Please contact me with any questions….and I always apreciate a share on social media xoxoxox