I really can’t say I have met many women who do not like activewear or “athleisure” clothing…regardless of whether they exercise frequently or not…. I mean why wouldn’t they?? Activewear is comfortable, keeps you warm, and it’s even acceptable to wear out at night and to work with the right layering pieces and footwear.
I love the store http://www.fitnesshubshop.com/…..in fact it is one of my favorite places to buy athletic style clothing because they have numerous options to choose from, a ton of sizes available, and they always have the latest trends. I tend to visit the Boston store every season to check out the latest styles and trends for fitness clothes, and here is what I discovered from my last visit……
- Camo is still popular….but think outside the box…like as in colored camo…..
2. The line “Puppies Make Me Happy” is adorable and makes me smile…if you are a dog lover you MUST check this line out…they have the most adorable graphics showcasing just about any dog breed you can imagine.
3. Graphics are still super trendy in fitnesswear…..these were my favorites…..
Good Vibes Only Tank…because who doesn’t love positive energy right?
And this adorable oversized, long-sleeved top…..
I know it is hard to see from the photo, but the top says “Wear Italian, Drive German, Drink Scotch, Kiss French, Dream American.” Love how they brought in so many amazing countries on to one shirt!
We also can’t forget one of my favorite lines: Spiritual Gangster…..
And this is also one of my favorite sayings too…I even have it on a tank.
4. Mesh is still happening…..mesh cut outs have been on workout pants and tops for a few years now…. and they are still “in”.
5. Orange is everywhere in fall fitness clothes…kind of makes sense right….get it….orange…..fall!
6. Animal Prints are Hot….I loved this snakeskin fitness outfit by Varley. If you have not tried Varley clothing yet….it is the SOFTEST ever…and super flattering with their high waist pants. I like to wear Varley for barre and pilates classes.
7. Matchy-matchy sweatsuits are actually Hip…..Mixed prints are slowly fading out in the athleisure world……sweatsuits that actually come as a set are back again.
8. The 90’s are REALLY back….check out these outfits by Adidas…over-sized sweatshirts, bold prints, leggings under shorts…yup it is all happening again…..
Please…please…please go online and check out
if you have not done so yet……the best part is that I have a promo code for you!!!!
Enter TIFFY4FH for 30% off your total purchase of regular priced items!