Ok….so I have found SOOOOOO many things I absolutely love to death lately that it was kinda hard to narrow them down for this edition but here goes…..
- Boxer Braids…I like “easy” hair when it is hot out. This style is perfect for all hair types and textures, and it instantly makes women look youthful. You can also get your hair wet at the pool or ocean and it stays in perfectly. Try them out!
2. OPI Suzi Without a Paddle….Although I am usually a classic colored nail gal, I always pick a fun color when I go on summer vacation….and this color was the choice this year for Maine! It matches well with whites, yellows, pinks, floral prints….etc….
3. Camo head scarves….Head scarves are trending in a huge way…and well, I love camo anything sooooo……I also like how this item will transition nicely to Fall. Camo scarves also look amazing on the beach with a black bikini or one piece swimsuit.
4. Disco accessories…I love the 1970s and I love how the disco trend is back….especially with small, gold evening bags and metallic heels.
5. Pineapple everything!!! ….If you google the meaing of a pineapple, you will see that it is associated with all positive vibes…..which is why I love it! Can’t get enough! So fun for summer!
6. Bath and Body Works “Beach” Products…smells like coconut… feels kind of like sand (in a good way)….exfoliates skin amazing…..keeps legs soft…..packed it for vacation…did not peel…..no brainer……
7. Coverups….I can not get enough of all the pretty cover ups that are trending this summer!!!! From lace to fun prints……they are amazing!! I am always a little chilly when I get out of the water, so they are practical. I am also the mom of a boy so sometimes I like a little coverage when I am in a bathing suit around my son’s friends.
If you have not checked out “Beachfrills” on line yet…you have to!!! They have amazing cover ups!!!
Here are the links for these two coverups….
8. New Jewelry line “You are Magic” by Madison Ave. Melrose….it is fun and chic….obsessed with the earrings and necklaces. They come in both neutral and bright colors and feel lightweight to wear.
9. Coral….Maybe because red is my favorite color in the world to wear and coral is similar to red…but I love coral right now!! It looks amazing with bronzed skin and both blondes and brunettes can rock this color effortlessly. Pair it with gold or turquoise accessories.
10. Oversized-white blouse….I am loving the versatility of such an inexpensive, classic item. Looks great with shorts and heels for a night out…with jeans…or over a bathing suit….pull one out of your closet…or invest in one 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the July edition of my top 10 faves!!!! Happy Shopping!