These articles are always a hit and I constantly get requests for them so here is the June monthly edition!!!!
- Bamboo bags…these are the “cult” bags of summer 18……for once the “it” bag is less than $200!!!!! Can’t get better than that!!
I am obsessed with mine!!
2. Overalls…. Loving this 90s throwback….They are comfortable, look great with tanks and crop tops, sneakers, or heels….Love them in shorts, as well as longer pants…and they are easy to pack!
Mine are from Target….$29!!!
3. Jergens Instant Glow…I love the “Aruba Deep Tan” best, but they are honestly all great! This is perfect if you want an instant, even glow, do not like the sun, OR do not have time to go in the sun. I love this for making my color look even. For example, on the back of my legs…. TIP: Wear disposable gloves when you put this on…easier than trying to wash it off of light colored nail polish haha
4. White nail polish….BUT not just any white nail polish….I have found the perfect summer white this year by mixing two OPI colors together: Funny Bunny and Oh My Majesty.
Love the white color it makes!!!
5. Bath and Body Works Waikiki Coconut…I am COCONUT OBSESSED in summer. They discontinued my favorite summer scent 3 years ago: Exotic Coconut…anyone remember that one?? Anyways, I have not found anything I liked as much… until now!!!! I love the Waikiki scent! I liked the body cream so much I even bought the body splash and have been using that instead of perfume on warmer days……AND I have gotten a TON of compliments!!!
6. Mac shadow: Antiqued….This shade is universally flattering on all eye colors and fits perefectly with the metallic trends that is rocking the make-up world right now. I used to wear this color almost 10 years ago and kind of forgot about it!! I am glad I decided to resurrect it because I always get compliments when I wear it. It is pigmented so all you need is a swipe of shadow and a little mascara and you are good to go!
7. Palm Leaves!!!! If you have noticed the tropical vibes are everywhere lately! I love all the prints, but the green palm leaves against a white background is my current favorite!!!! Green is also flattering on everyone so embrace this print, which is on everything from dresses to bathing suits to workout clothes.
My latest palm leaves favorites are this headband scarf, flowy tank top, and this workout outfit.
8. Americana trend…..There is something that happens in summer near the foutth of July that makes you want to embrace red/white/blue…..I am loving all of the stripes and stars and flags this summer…hometown pride people!
Although I am not really a “country girl” I do love how “Americana” shirts look with jean shorts and fringe boots.
9. Pops of Red… I love the color red all year, but especially in the summer time!!! Currently, I am loving pops of red florals or red with polka dots!
10. Classic Stripes…I have always liked black and white stripes, but I “extra” like them lately…especially with pops of color, like hot pink.
If you want help locating any of these items from this article, please reach out to me!
You must be logged in to post a comment.