Hi there!!!! Got a few requests recently to write an article about this summer’s accessory trends and was asked to compile a list about what I thought were the season’s must haves! Here we go…..
- Baker boy hats…..If you want a new summer hat, then this is the one to buy. It is part of the 90s revival.
I had @spahkled bling mine out a little bit on the sides 🙂
2. Belt bags…..These serve the same purpose as the cross body bags do in the sense that you do not have to “hold” anything in your hands.
3. Tassel earrings…This may be one of my favorite trends!! I love long earrings and I think the bright colors of the tassels brighten up everyone’s face!
I bought a yellow pair and a turquoise pair. They were buy one get one 50% off at Charming Charlie’s…..FYI…..
4. Bamboo Bags…..This is the BIGGEST fashion trend of summer 18 in my opinion….They are everywhere….even on the designer runways….I must say, as much as I am obsessed with designer bags… I love the bamboo bags for summer. They match everything, and the shape of the bag is adorable!
I actually bought mine on Amazon. I did not want to spend a ton of money because it is definitely JUST a summer bag.
5. Knotted Head Wraps….Have not seen these forever…perhaps since my childhood when my mother rocked them! Side Note: She actually found a cute red one she used to wear and passed it on to me. Thanks Ma!! These take the place of a regular headband and are an alternative to a hat on a hot day that you do not want to fuss with your hair.
6. Anklets….Another 90s revival!!! So excited because I love toe rings and any accessories that make your feet look pretty. I also think they look great on the beach too!
7. Religious Jewelry. This trend blew up last year and is still going strong!!!
My favorite place to buy religious jewelry is from @thelilmuse. Check out her instagram!
8. Boho wrap bracelets. These scream warm weather and look amazing with tank tops and t-shirts. They come in all sizes and colors too.
My favorite one comes from @LIVRoseJewelry. Check out her insta….
9. Bright Clutch…..For smaller, evening bags, the way to go is with a bright colored clutch!
I love this coral one from Ensemble Boutique in Boston.
And this bright pink one from Max and Riley in Andover, Mass.
My suggestion is to pick 2-3 accessory trends you like from this article and rock them all summer!!!! Happy Shopping!