I keep getting feedback about how much my readers look forward to these articles once a month and how they love the variety of items I choose to feature. Hence, here goes the April edition of my latest fave items!!!!!!!
- OPI Nail Polish: Madam President…..I don’t know about you, but I am sick of those pastel nail colors that look like chalk on your hands. Don’t get me wrong, there was a time I used to love these, but the last time I had one on my nails, I actually went back to get it off. I find that I prefer shiny colors on my nails and toes at the present time. This is the perfect color because sometimes it looks pink, and sometimes it looks red, so basically it matches everything!!!
2. Better Thank Sex Mascara…..This mascara makes your lashes look like you have lash extensions….I am not kidding….worth every penny…..
I do have long eyelashes anyways, but this mascara totally enhanced them. I got a ton of compliments. It is available at Sephora.
3. Studded Ankle Boots… I love all kinds of bling and studs, and these are everywhere lately. They go with jeans, as well as dresses. If you have a Boho sort of style, then this is the bootie for you.
I bought a black pair on Amazon…..
And a grey pair from Nordstrom Rack….
4. Maxi-romper….This style is completely new. It combines the perfect mix of casual with the romper part in the front, and dressy with the maxi dress style in the back. It flatters a variety of shapes and sizes.
I decided on a blush pink one.
5. Blue/White pinstripes…Usually black and white stripes are a classic spring and summer print, but this spring is all about blue and white stripes instead. This print is perfect if you are a working woman or prefer preppy stripes.
As you can see, this print is on everything from dresses to blazers to tops. I settled on a one shoulder dress in this print….
And a one shoulder top too…..
6. White jeans…..There is something about spring that makes me white pants and white jeans obsessed!!! However this year I am loving white jeans that have distressed or ornate bottoms.
7. Choker Tank (in a pastel color)… Choker tanks have been a hit since the fall….still loving the look, but I also want to dress for warmer weather….so why not just the rock the choker tank in a floral print or a pastel color?? It is a win-win!
I bought a blush pink one from Express.
8. Platform Converse…..I love converse…but I also love any shoe that makes me look a tad taller so when Converse released their platform sneakers in black and white recently, I was ecstatic!!!!! I must admit though that they were a tad hard to find.
9. Coconut Scrub…..The smell of coconut mixed with vanilla is one of my favorite smells for summer….I think it kind of reminds me of that suntan lotion smell from the 1980s and brings me some nostalgia….Anyhow, Bath and Body Works has an awesome scrub that exfoliates your skin in the shower. It works amazingly well and leaves your knees, elbows, and feet super soft and smooth.
10. Floral Blazer….. I am loving the unexpectedness of a floral print on a structured blazer. It looks amazing over a dress and with jeans.
I recently got one from “needleandtwill.com” Check out their page! Mention me for a discount!
11. Boho wrap bracelets….I am obsessed with boho jewelry lately and wrap bracelets. I am loving this blush pink one I recently bought from http://www.livrosejewelry.com Check them out and mention me for a discount!
As always hope you enjoyed this article and happy shopping!!!