I recently collaborated with one of my FAVE places to shop….Fitness Hub in Boston. They got in so much amazing merchandise I did not know where to look first!!!!!! We narrowed it down to the following popular styles….
- Graphic leggings……These started to be super trendy last Fall and they are def sticking around!!!!! I chose these evil eye leggings……because I am Italian AND because they match my denim jacket!!! (jacket is from BroDenim)
2. Joggers…..Joggers are still HOT!!!!!!!! They look amazing with sneakers and heels…check out the details on the sides of these joggers!
3. 1980s/90s Neon……retro styles have made a comeback…even in fitness wear…..This leather backpack pairs up amazingly with this outfit and is sold at the store, along with many other trendy duffel bags and water bottles.
4. Tropical Prints…. Pineapples, Coconuts, Palm Trees are on tanks and leggings for Spring and Summer activewear…. I am actually loving these prints, because they are fun and full of youth!
5. Funky…Tracksuits and hip clothing lines, such as “Spiritual Gangster”, make a perfect pair with their catchy slogans that vibe with track pants.
6. Puppy/Dog Anything!!! Do you follow “Puppies Make Me Happy” yet on instagram? Their clothing line is amazing, and they are charitable as well. Anything from this line sells out super fast at Fitness Hub so be sure to grab them while you can!
7. Sporty Dresses…These are great to throw on after you work out to run errands or grab breakfast/lunch. How cute is this duffel bag too?
8. Camo ANYTHING!!! Camo is still trending in fitness wear. This outfit paired up camo with a star on the tank.
9. White backgrounds with subtle prints…..we start to see more white-based pants and tops around this time of year. I admit, I was skeptical to try on white leggings, but the material is made so well that they were no different from wearing black.
If you have not checked this store out yet…either in person or online…you do not know what you are missing!!! They have two locations in Assembly Row, Somerville, as well as on Newbury St. in Boston. Everyone I have sent there has been extremely happy and has walked out with a ton of items! Make sure you follow them on instagram to see new items and hear about special promos!