I love collaborating with stores and boutiques in the Boston area. A recent collaboration I had was with Max and Riley. This store opened in August 2015 on Newbury St. in Boston, Mass. They pride themselves on being a mother and daughter team who collaborate with one another about EVERYTHING that is sold in the store, which makes it very well curated. Only exclusive brands are sold in the store making the styles unique and special. Some of these brands include SJP Collection by Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Zoe, For Love and Lemons, Cushnie et Ochs, Tanya Taylor, Anine Bing, Show Me Your Mumu, Wildfox, Lauren Moshi, and Black Halo.
I found their mix of clothing styles appropriate for all ages and sizes. As you will see from my pictures below, there is something for all types of occasions.
- Casual Wear…. I absolutely loved this graphic sweatshirt. It was super comfortable and warm….like pajamas…..
2. Glam…..I am a HUGE Sex and The City Fan and was thrilled that this boutique carries the SJP clothing line….how perfect is this little black dress……and the sunglasses were a great addition!
3. Jeans and Funky Tops….this look is perfect for a night out and totally on trend with the prints and bright clutch.
4. Casual Dresses…..They have a great variety of spring dresses that can be worn to daytime events or work.
5. Sweaters…..Their sweaters are unique and one of a kind for sure! This black sweater is so lightweight and something I have not come across yet in this area.
6. Casual Tops/Tanks….Although one could easily wear this tank for a fitness class, I thought it looked pretty hot with leggings and chunky booties….
Max and Riley also have a location in Andover, Ma. Visit them at http://www.shopmaxandriley.com and make sure to follow them on Instagram @shopmaxandriley
*Make sure you tell them I sent you!!!!!!