Every Spring, I tend to go through my drawers and do a Spring cleaning. I seem to always purge the white tops from the summer before because they get “funny”, and then I rush to the stores to buy new ones. The good news is that Target has a TON of white tops…for cheap….as does Old Navy…..when I want a more expensive one that will last I go to Express or Loft, and I can usually get a few years out of them because they wash well.
If you have the following 5 tops in your wardrobes, you will be all set for Spring and Summer 2018….and if you don’t…..you can buy all 5 for less than $100.
- Basic tank…..aka…..the “wife beatahh”….This is the best layering piece in the world….looks great under a sweater, a blazer, with a necklace, with shorts, with jeans, with leggings, with joggers…etc….and it always looks sexy….
Recently, I have been rocking my white tanks with overalls and track pants.
2. Loose T shirt…..this is just super comfortable and easy to throw on….especially for stay at home moms… or for weekend wear for women of all ages. I love this type of t-shirt worn with a front tuck.
3. Loose tank…..I am obsessed with this style at the current time. I love the silk or satin ones from Express for a night out. They look great paired with bright colored necklaces too.
4. White blouse….Classic Item….All women should have one…..can be a slim fit or a loose fit…but get one…..You can wear it to work, with jeans, over a bathing suit…etc….
5. White cardigan….The current style is long and loose. White matches everything. I recommend looking on Old Navy online for one of these because they have petite, regular, and plus sizes.
If you need help locating one of these white tops, please contact me! And…..I do really think you can get all 5 styles for less than $100…I promise!!!