Many of us hate to admit it….but yup we still need a coat!!!! If you are like me and SICK and TIRED of winter coats, then this article is a must read!
- Leather Moto Jacket…..classy and sassy….works with sweats and a body-con dress…does not get more versatile than that….and it will still be trendy in Fall so you will get good use out of it!
2. Bomber Jacket….These exploded in stores last Spring…and they are still going strong!!! I am seeing a lot of classic black ones and blush pink ones currently.
3. Denim Jackets….still going strong after all these years!!! Many of us already own one! If you want an updated one, you may want to try and find one with patches on it…yup the 90s are back!
I invested in one from BroDenim….
4. Camo jackets…Camo anything is ALWAYS trendy……This Spring, many of the camo jackets are shown with florals…an odd, unexpected combo that works amazingly well together!
5. Utility jackets….Cadet hats are trending…..so why not match them up with a utility jacket. These jackets are definitely for a more casual look, such as with joggers or jeans. Old Navy has great ones!
Check out their versatility though with these various casual looks shown below:
*As always….please contact me if you would like help locating one of these jackets for yourselves. All of these styles can also be found in petite and plus sizes too!
You must be logged in to post a comment.