How in God’s name I have lived in Wakefield for 10 years and not ever ventured in Rada Boutique is just beyond me…boy was I missing out. Rada Boutique mixes European influences with American trends. Rada, the owner, hand picks every item. There are clothing lines from all over the world, including Spain and Canada. There are also plenty of clothing lines that are made in America as well. The Wakefield store offers a mix of boutique finds, as well as consignment pieces. The Melrose location is a boutique that offers current trends and styles…in fact….they had EVERY TREND….Many trends they have are ones that I have already featured in the blog or plan to feature in the near future….Take a look!!!!!
- Block Heel Shoes:
3. Velvet: By the way…how cute is this velvet dress and velvet tank for the upcoming holidays!!!!!!!!!
4. Embroidered Denim:
5. Bell Sleeve shirts:
6. Fur Vests:
7. Camouflage: Look at the details on this fall jacket!!! I am obsessed!
8. Flared jeans with ornate hems: How great do they look on Rada herself??
9. Evil Eye Jewelry:
10. Sparkly tanks that match up with the current disco trend:
11. Bomber jackets: This one is reversible!! I can’t even stand how awesome this one is!
12. Fancy sweatshirts: Look at the sleeves!
13. Plaid shirts: How cute are the ruffles on the shoulder?
*Last but not least……is this not the best necklace!!!! It has silver, gold, bronze, and rose gold in it…basically it matches everything! I know I will be wearing this a ton…and it is less than $30!!!
Rada is super helpful. She believes in trying to make every woman feel beautiful. She is super accommodating with finding and ordering items in a woman’s size…even if you are plus size or petite. She also has an option on her website to shop online at home! Visit her website at http://www.radaboutique.com or one of her two store locations in Wakefield or Melrose.
*****Mention my blog for 15% off your purchase !!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.