Here is my latest top 10 winter faves on the blog!
- Ombre French Nails:
2. White Cranberry Juice (side note: try this in a white cosmopolitan cocktail):
3. Target Pretzels Filled with Peanut Butter: These are my go-to snack before workouts or when I need a snack to tide me over.
4. Bath and Body Works Hand Cream: This hand cream does a great job of preventing dry, winter skin. I use it every night before bed actually. Also, this is a great winter scent.
5. Ponytail with the Pieces: I love that this look is back on trend. It is quick and easy, and it looks great casual or dressed up at night.
6. Platform Converse-Style Sneakers: These look awesome with flared pants and jeans.
7. Old School Italian Desserts on Restaurant Menus: My family has been making zeppole for years. I have been pleasantly surprised to find them on the menus of two different restaurants recently.
8. Whole Foods Immunity Juice: I love this one because it is pre-mixed and easy to just gran an 8 ounce glass and stay healthy.
9. Tan Rock Stud Valentino for Spring: These are just insane. The black colors have been popular for a few years, but I am loving this lighter color for Spring and Summer.
10. Printed Tights: This pair of tights is from Target and the print helps jazz up an all black outfit.
Hope you enjoyed the monthly top 10!
You must be logged in to post a comment.