The ever so popular monthly top 10 is here folks!
- Spanx Liquid Faux Leather Leggings: I have continuously written about the Spanx faux leather leggings in numerous blogs as they are my faves and I literally pack them on every trip. Well, these faux liquid leggings are to die for!!! They are my new “night out” pants I think!
2. Protein Bar: This one is vegan and healthy! I love the banana taste for a grab and go breakfast.
3. Dove Dry Shampoo: I have tried a ton of dry shampoo and many of them leave a white residue. I am loving this one with the coconut scent. It also comes in a travel size.
4. Amazon Curling Wand: I was obsessed with the Remington wand from Target, but then I found this one…..with 6 different curling options.
5. Revlon Iced Mocha: The return of the 1990s is even back with lipstick colors! This one is a cult classic.
6. Velour Bell Bottoms: I used to live in velour track suits, as well as bell bottom pants and jeans. Since both trends are back, why not combine them into one??? This pair is from Shein.
7. Holiday Blend Coffee: If you know….you know….every year I wait for this!
8. Green Snake skin Print: Most of us wear snake skin in tones of browns and blacks, but why not green??? This color is universally flattering too peeps!
9. Strawberry Kiwi Propel Water: This is non carbonated so it is easier on the belly. It also has not sugar in it, and is filled with electrolytes so it makes drinking water a tad easier!
10. Studs: Loving the return of studs on clothing! How cute is this Amazon dress for New Year’s?
Hope you enjoyed the monthly top 10!