Since I published my last blog article about Shein, I have been inundated with messages from people asking questions or thanking me because they have found such amazing trendy pieces and they are getting a ton of compliments on their outfits. I ordered a ton of adorable items for Fall….25 items for $285 to be exact, which is an awesome price point for that many items….I only returned three items and I received my refund in less than a week FYI. Ok here are some of my favorite finds in my recent order!
- 1960s Dress: Argyle is trending in a major way for Fall with the resurgence of 1960s prints. I loved this dress, and the ruching is super flattering.
2. Cozy Cardi: I mean we all need a new one when Fall comes around right?
3. Sweat suit: I love leopard print and I love white sweats so this was a no-brainer. I also thought it would be great as an airport outfit.
4. Black Dress: I buy a new black dress every season. I like the side ties on this, as well as the fact that it would look great with sneakers or heeled booties.
5. Cropped Sweatshirt: Gotta rep the home city…..and love this color blue. It is also super warm inside.
6. Velvet Pants: I like to purchase something really “out there” each season, and this was the purchase. I decided to keep with the mod 1960s theme. I was unsure at first, but they are super flattering.
7. Teddy Sweats: I am a hockey mom….hence cold rinks and early mornings. This could not be more perfect for those reasons, and the jogger style lets you cuff it under so hemming is not needed if you are petite.
8. Peep Toe Boots: This color literally goes with everything.
9. “Silver Lake” color dress and blouse: This color is THE color for Fall.
10. Puff Shoulder Denim Jacket: We all know how Fall weather can be….cool one minute, warm the next, then back to cool again. Love the updated style with the puffy shoulder.
If you would like help with a Shein order or other styling tips please email me at email@example.com.