Not gonna lie….I totally could have chosen 10 things that were all pumpkin because I am one of those pumpkin obsessed humans, but I decided not to do that to my readers….LOL…..SO here is the monthly top 10 list!
- American Eagle Jogger Jeans: They are comfy like sweats, but have a chic style and fit like a pair of jeans.
2. Slingback Booties: This is a perfect Fall transition shoe….sort of open for warmer days, but like a boot for the Fall months too. I just found this trendy, inexpensive pair on Shein.
3. Flocked Christmas Trees: There is an artificial Xmas tree shortage this year FYI people…yes I am serious….it is all over the news if you google it. Anyhow, my tree broke last year at the end of the holiday season, so I needed to choose a new one. I am loving the flocked trees this year with the snow-like texture, acorns, and white lights….decorated with silver and gold ornaments.
4. OPI Malaga Wine: My nails have dip powder on them because they always break and the dip lasts me two weeks. This color was an oldie but goodie and I forgot how much I loved it and how perfect of a Fall color it really is.
5. Two-piece Neutral Colored Sweatsuits: I love sweats in tans, beige, and cream. Check this one out from Voltage Boutqiue.
6. MAC Spice Lipliner: I loved it 20 years ago, and I still do and I have been wearing it all the time lately.
7. TG7 Football Tees: If you are a cheer or football mom, or simply enjoy watching Sunday football, then my tees are perfect for you. Designed by me, comfy and oversized….they pair well with bike shorts, leggings, joggers, or jeans. Message me to order.
8. ONE Plant Based Protein Bars: I have always loved these bars for breakfast, but this flavor is my new go to.
9. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Soap: This smells so great that when you wash your hands, it leaves your kitchen filled with an amazing Fall scent.
10. Over-sized Sweater in a Fall Color: These are super comfy and great for laying. I like to wear mine over jeans, shorts, or leggings as an off the shoulder look that can be dressed up or down. Loving these in shades of rust, mustard, maroon, and dark green. This one is a Marshalls find!
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the monthly top 10!