I love summer and I have so many favorites lately I could make a list of 20 or more, but for tradition’s sake, I kept it to the monthly top10!
- Waterproof mascara: I am one of those people who never leaves the house without mascara on, and this one looks super natural on a hot and humid beach day.
2. Monty: This is my mom and dad’s new puppy. He is a love!
3. New Louis Vuitton Prints: I am obsessed with their latest lines and prints!!
3. Nyx Peaches and Cream Lip gloss: This is the perfect summer shade and so inexpensive too.
4. MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: This is my go to summer shade for the past 20 years! Legit! Looks great alone in the daytime, or layered for a smoky eye look for night.
5. Amazon Dresses: I have to say I am impressed with the ruched/summer dresses amazon is selling lately! They are all under $20 and true to size too~
6. Sleepy Tie: This scrunchie is meant to be worn at night while you sleep with your hair in a bun. It is super comfy to wear and it literally gives your hair beautiful waves and volume. Here is my before/during/after. Check them out!
7. Bath and Body Works Summer Body Splashes: I love these in summer because they are lighter than perfume, but still smell amazing all day.
8. Sneakers/Dress Look: I mean this is genius….perfect combo of casual/chic.
9. Malibu Rum Spritzers: I always liked malibu rum in general so when this was at my dad’s house July 4th I had to try! It is delicious, super lightweight and so convenient for a pool day.
10. Old School Jeans: I saved this pair of William Rast jeans from the early 2000s I am so happy I did because bell bottoms are back!!!! I am so glad I decided to go through that pile of jeans in the back of my closet last month.
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of the monthly top 10!
You must be logged in to post a comment.