I love style and beauty hacks. They are also genius pieces of advice that work that I would have never thought of! Here is my latest list.
- Baby powder for shaving rashes: Try and get talc free.
2. Rinse hair in tap water from the sink or a hose before swimming in a pool to preserve your hair color.
3. Keep aloe in the fridge: Makes a sunburn feel better fast!
4. Baking soda and water removes self tanner:
5. Deodarant on shoes or feet prevents blisters.
6. Sea salt on a potato exfoliates feet fast when you do not have time for a pedicure.
Hope these were helpful for ya!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.