Memorial Day….the start of summer. Time to relax a little bit and enjoy BBQs and sunshine. Whether you are traveling during Memorial Day weekend or having a stay cation here are my top style pics for MDW 21.
- All White Outfits: I personally do not wait until Memorial Day weekend to wear white pants, but many people do. If you are someone who waits, now is the time to embrace the all white monochromatic look.
2. Pastel Activewear Sets: If you are hanging around town or going for a nice walk or hike then a two-piece set in a pastel color is on trend while being practical. Seamless activewear will keep you extremely cool in hot weather. FYI
3. Denim Shorts/T-shirt: Nothing says classic summer style in America more than denim shorts and a t-shirt. SO break em out!
4. Long Sleeve Romper: This is great for a night out on Memorial Day weekend when it is still a little chilly.
5. Red wide leg pants: I love wearing red on Patriotic holidays and wide leg pants are so in right now so it is a great combo.
You must be logged in to post a comment.