I always love doing the monthly top 10, but I REALLY love doing the Spring and Summer top 10!!! Here are my latest faves for March.
- True Botanicals Skin Oil: This company has recently sent me products as an influencer and I am loving them. They are vegan, cruelty free, and sustainable. The oil is great for the winter to spring transition, which makes your skin glow and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use promo code BOSTON15.
2. Head scarf trend: I am loving that this is back for warmer weather. I remember wrapping these in my hair in the early 2000s (many of them were those Coach scarves filled with the C print all over). They look great with sweats, jeans and heels, and a bathing suit.
3. Zodiac Necklace: One of my favorite makeup artists has recently started her own jewelry line. Since my birthday is this month, I treated myself to an Aries necklace.
4. Teeth whitening: Glo Salon in Wakefield has their teeth whitening kits back!!! Try it out!
5. Everything Bagel Nuts: I was in CVS starved one day and bought these. They are an awesome, quick snack.
6. Printed Tights: March is still cool out, but I like to start wearing shorts and skirts for Spring. I found this Gucci pair on ebay for less than $30.
7. Coffee Mate Flavor Italian Sweet Cream: If you have not tried this one yet, you are missing out. Just a splash in your coffee, or smoothie adds flavor with very little sugar.
8. Avocado Toast Snack from Target: This is awesome to eat as a quick breakfast or before a workout.
9. Target Pajamas: I know I have said this before, but I love Target pjs. I just bought this new tye dye set for Spring.
10. White sunglasses: They have returned. I think I bought this Gucci pair way back when in 2002 and I always saved them. I am glad I did!
Hope you enjoyed the latest top 10!!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.