Hiiiiiii!!!! If you are planning on getting away to somewhere warm in the upcoming future, then my latest amazon list on my influencer page is for you!!!!!! Here are some of my travel finds that I absolutely love!!!! If the pics have trouble loading or not all of the links connect, my influencer page is listed at the end of the article where you will be able to find them all.
- Rompers: I love to pack rompers because it is one clothing item that creates one look. These brands make super cute rompers!!!
2. Jumpsuits: Same idea as the romper….one item….one outift….less to pack. These are super comfy!!!!
3. Beach pants/wraps: These are perfect to throw on when taking a walk or grabbing a bite to eat.
4. Skirts: I love packing longer skirts and pairing them up with a tank, blouse, or crop top.
5. Beach Hats: Because who wants to deal with their hair on vaca….
6. Sunglasses: I do not like to travel with my more expensive pairs of sunglasses in case I break them or lose them. These are some great dupes for some of the designer trends that are out there now.
7. Travel size sunscreen: This is hard to find and a pain to search out when you arrive and want to get right out in the sun.
8. Embellished sandals: I am obsessed with these.
9. Bathing suits: Shein and Cupshe make adorable and inexpensive two piece and one piece swimwear that is always on trend.
10. Beach cinch sack: I love this because it folds up nicely in a carry on.
11. Bike shorts and leggings: Essential clothes for comfort and travel. I love the brands 90 Degrees and Shein.
If you had trouble clicking on any of the specific items please click the link to my store front where you can find all my faves and lists!