Here it is folks….the list of monthly faves. I love doing this list in December…everything is fun!
- Colored Faux fur: LIT Boutique has so many amazing color jackets!
2. Vinyl Pants: I absolutley love these! These may take over my leather leggings as a new fave! Again from LIT.
3. Jergens Instant Glow: This makes you instantly tanned, no smell, no streaks. I use this 3x a week right after the shower at night and I wake up literally with a “tan.”
4. Almond Milk Eggnog: I love eggnog, but sometimes it really kills my stomach. This is a great alternative.
5. Starbucks Holiday Blend K Cups: These are my fave k cups of all time….and they’re limited edition so I stock up each year!
6. Peppermint Tic Tacs: I love mints anyways, but I just think these are adorable lol
7. Shorts with tights: Loved this look last winter….still loving it!
8. White work boots: So, I have always loved white boots, but I just think white work boots are both practical for this time of year, yet feminine.
9. Vitamin C gummies: These taste like candy and we can all use a blast of Vitamin C in winter.
10. Buffalo Plaid: I am not a plaid girl really, but this print is super cute for Decemeber and very on trend.
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of my December faves!
You must be logged in to post a comment.