Here it is folks….the list of monthly faves. I love doing this list in December…everything is fun!
- Colored Faux fur: LIT Boutique has so many amazing color jackets!
2. Vinyl Pants: I absolutley love these! These may take over my leather leggings as a new fave! Again from LIT.
3. Jergens Instant Glow: This makes you instantly tanned, no smell, no streaks. I use this 3x a week right after the shower at night and I wake up literally with a “tan.”
4. Almond Milk Eggnog: I love eggnog, but sometimes it really kills my stomach. This is a great alternative.
5. Starbucks Holiday Blend K Cups: These are my fave k cups of all time….and they’re limited edition so I stock up each year!
6. Peppermint Tic Tacs: I love mints anyways, but I just think these are adorable lol
7. Shorts with tights: Loved this look last winter….still loving it!
8. White work boots: So, I have always loved white boots, but I just think white work boots are both practical for this time of year, yet feminine.
9. Vitamin C gummies: These taste like candy and we can all use a blast of Vitamin C in winter.
10. Buffalo Plaid: I am not a plaid girl really, but this print is super cute for Decemeber and very on trend.
Hope you enjoyed the latest edition of my December faves!