I always write about what is on trend and ways to work new pieces into your wardrobes without breaking the bank. However, I thought I would flip the switch a little bit since I have been getting various questions lately about what seems to be trending out in the fashion world. Here is my list of styles you may see on their last legs……
- Western Look: Although country music does not seem to be going anywhere, the cowgirl look is definitely trending out.
2. Cycling Shorts: These were super popular last summer and now….well….not so much!!!! Bermuda shorts, and even basketball shots, will be popular upcoming Summer.
3. Milennial Pink: I love this color so much……but it is being taken over by shades of blues and greens this Spring (which I love too by the way)
4. Vinyl Coats: These started popping up two years ago in a ton of colors and styles, but they are slowly becoming less and less “on point.”
5. Cropped Pants/Jeans: Embrace the wide leg flares and bell bottoms ladies! They are back!!!
6. Fruit Prints: I must admit….I love pineapple prints when summer comes around….but they definitely will not be all over stores this upcoming Spring and Summer.
If you want to update your wardrobe, please reach out to me at email@example.com