Every season, I do an article about a capsule wardrobe. If you are not familiar with what that is exactly then I will tell you! A capsule wardrobe is a group of pieces that can be mixed and matched with each other , or other items in your closet in order to create numerous looks and outfits. Here are my latest recommendations for the Winter 2020 capsule wardrobe.
- Black Turtleneck: This is the winter equivalent of a white tank top in summer.
2. Leopard or Snakeskin Boots: They are the new “neutral” winter shoe.
3. Leather Leggings: These are a staple in my closet year round, but definitely in winter. They are an easy piece to layer and they look stylish and chic with winter boots, even for a night out.
4. Pom Pom Hats: Cute enough to wear all day long….practical enough to keep you warm and hide your static hair from the winter cold.
5. Long Cardigan: My fave layering piece lately. It almost feels like a blanket.
6. Faux Fur: The ONLY jacket or coat to wear at night. You will ALWAYS look put together when you have one on.
7. Long Sleeve Black Dress: You can wear this anywhere and everywhere….and you wear it casually or dress it up!
8. Long Sleeve Black Jumpsuit: This is perfect and on trend for all your winter events.
9. White Blazer: Very unexpected, but a perfect way to sport the winter white look.
10. White/Tan/Nude Combo: Find any item of clothing in this color palette that you love and rock it!!!!!
If you would like to book a winter styling appointment with me, please email me at email@example.com