Someone recently messaged me and asked me what I tend to buy over and over again when I go to CVS. I thought about it….and I realized that I definitely tend to buy the same products over and over again when I shop in there. I guess you could say they are like my drugstore finds.
- Nyx Butter Gloss: This is one of my fave inexpensive glosses to buy, especially when you want to experiment with trendy colors.
2. Loreal Lash Primer: This is amazing worn under mascara….makes your lashes look super thick and long if you do not have extensions or a lash lift.
3. Burts Bees Lip Mask: Keeps your lifts soft and not flaky. I do this once every 3-4 weeks.
4. Dove Soap: I have been using this soap since I was a child…..and I have always had super soft skin.
5. Aquaphor: This literally does it all….heals, protects, soothes….cures any skin remedy….never not have this in my house.
6. Cetaphil: Most gentle face cleanser in the world. I do not have sensitive skin, but I do tend to use this cleanser during the change of seasons, or in the cold of winter and humidity of summer, when skin can get a little crazy on us.
7. Micellar Water: This is the ONLY way to take makeup off…period…..
8. Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara: This one is perfect for daily use….even soft enough for the beach or the gym….fans your lashes out for a perfect daytime look with volume. I always have this in my makeup bag.
9. Nyx white eyeshadow: I love this to mix with a smokey eye or add a tiny bit in the corner of my eye to make me look less tired.
10. Jergens Natural Glow: This is by far the best self tanner. I use it all year round for a soft, natural tan in the long winter months. I like the firming one best because it smooths skin’s appearance.
So what do all of you buy at CVS??? Message me and tell me….I am always curious about that kind of stuff 🙂